E8400 In stock @ Fry's Electronics $225.00

THis is a good sign because I Need to buy 2 of these 8400's. There is an expected big shipment of these coming at the end of the month. The stores realize this and are adjusting their price accordingly.

if you can wait microcenter has em for $199.99 :D plus shipping which is around $6, but if you don't have a microcenter in ur state so you don't have to pay tax, that would be a better deal IMO

if you can wait microcenter has em for $199.99 :D plus shipping which is around $6, but if you don't have a microcenter in ur state so you don't have to pay tax, that would be a better deal IMO

I thought that was an in-store only deal?

Fry's in Manhattan Beach had a whole bunch of em.... 225 for retail, 215 for OEM.

They also have the Intel Quad 9300 for 275 for the OEM. Picked up one yesterday. Instore only tho.

I was gonna go and try to nab one of these... today... and then i got there and the parkinglot was empty and i realized it was easter. Godddd damnit. Not to mention there were suckers behind me making the same mistake, i kinda laughed every time i saw someone drive by and turn into the parking lot. :p

I was gonna go and try to nab one of these... today... and then i got there and the parkinglot was empty and i realized it was easter. Godddd damnit. Not to mention there were suckers behind me making the same mistake, i kinda laughed every time i saw someone drive by and turn into the parking lot. :p

I also wanted to go to Frys today. I was at one last night and the line in the evening was awful. Luckily the 4GB Patriot deal will still be valid on Monday.

Can everyone please report what batch your CPU came from? My Q748 was "odd" temperature readings. This isn't uncommon either. Although I've only tested for 4 hours, I've hit 3.6GHz (60C at load using RealTemp) with Vcore set to auto (1.248). A little too much right now and after more testing I hope to lower it a little.

Back