DVDs for sale, most watched only once!

Got my stuff, package got poked, but nothing was damaged, all in great condition :)

BTW: do you have the insert for equilibrium? I couldn't find it :(

I'm interesed in The Itialian Job, Secondhand Lions, and Avalon. First, two things, is that the new version of The Itialian Job or the old one, and which version of Avalon is that, is it the one directed by Mamoru Oshii or the one directed by Barry Levinson? If its the first one I'm interested, how does $25 shipped sound? If not I'm not really intested, LMK.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Originally posted by diredesire
Got my stuff, package got poked, but nothing was damaged, all in great condition :)

BTW: do you have the insert for equilibrium? I couldn't find it :(

glad they all arrived in great shape! I am not sure if Equilibrium had an insert originally as its not something I ever remove, I will look to be sure but I am almost positive it was just the DVD.

I will let you know.

It's alright, i was just curious, i never even look at them anyways :p

no problem, if I could get a heatware eval (assuming you are completely satisfied) my id is CCNPiam - thanks :)

Got my family guy set Mcseiam a little tattered by the mail as usual but in mint condition. Thanks for the great deal.

Originally posted by drkavnger99
Got my family guy set Mcseiam a little tattered by the mail as usual but in mint condition. Thanks for the great deal.

left you heatware, thanks for the eval you left :)

BUMP

Originally posted by ks_tidal
pmed you on the extigy

wake up and handle shit!

lol bump

haha, sorry but I had a long day and just now got home (3AM) - you have AIM

my paypal address for non-CC is [email protected] and as soon as I get payment I will ship ;)

BUMP

hahahaa there you are i thought you dropped off the face of the earth

i was watching conan the destroyer last night at 3am

i still want the extigy so consider it sold

i will pm you about payment

thx

dammit dude... dont tempt me... for reals.

(any dead pixels or ghosting when gaming?):D

dammit dude... dont tempt me... for reals.

(any dead pixels or ghosting when gaming?):D

No dead pixels at all and it shows no ghosting when viewing high speed video such as DVDs..

I have not used it for gaming but the response time (25ms) is the same as the Dell 1800FP which is rumored to be an awesome gaming LCD. Draw your own conclusions :D

You know it will come to your doorstep fast Dire.. you know you want it

PICS:

lcd005sm.gif

lcd006sm.gif

lcd008sm.gif

lcd014sm.gif

Back