Dual Sim for T-Mobile? (Not huge) (Not expensive)

gunbust3r

Gawd
So my wife busted her BLU R1 HD and I'm on the lookout for a not too huge T-Mobile compatible dual sim handset.

Needs to be small-ish to fit her little rat hands, I see the ZTE Axon 7 Mini seems to fit the bill. Am I missing anything else I should look at in the below $200 range?

Thanks

I wonder how far the price will drop on the regular ZTE Axon 7. The Axon 8 or the dual screen/tablet Axon "Multy" is being announced soon. For dual sim, the Axon 7 and the Axon 7 mini are the best phones of 2016. But question, which countries are you or your wife is going to for that extra sim? Cause one of those used Asian Galaxy S7's might also be within range of your budget.

Oh okay, cool. Then stick to the Axon 7 or 7 mini. But I would also wait for the Axon 8/Multy announcement. A used Axon 7 is $260 on Swappa, and honestly, spending that extra $60 to $90 extra instead of getting a 7 Mini is a no-brainer to me, as there's actually custom ROM development for the Axon 7 - in case you ever want to breathe new life into it.

And another dual-sim phone to think about is the OnePlus 3T, which is around $300 used - if you're willing to spend $100 above $200.

Back