DSR Glitch Thread

What is your experience with getting DSR to work so far?

• Haven't tried DSR, will try and post in the thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lord_Exodia

Supreme [H]ardness
Since I got my GTX 980 cards I had intentions of using DSR. It has been quirky trying to get it all to run correctly but to be honest I have a strange setup.

My setup is 3 1080P (1920x1080) in a Portrait NV surround setup running at 3240x1920 @ 120hz.

Here is what I found so far;

DSR works if I disable SLI and run anything from single screen to triple screen Nv Surround.

DSR does Not work with SLi unless I only run 1 screen

So yeah, my issue is I want to run WITH SLi AND triple Screen surround but currently it's glitchy and doesn't allow for that. Tried clean driver installs, tried checking the Registry to figure out which value is for DSR and seeing if I could modify and change something there to get it to work. (no luck)

I also have 2 separate buddies saying that DSR does not work in any capacity with GSYNC, with/without SLI, With Single or multi screen etc...

What's your experience? Please post in Poll and Post a comment in the thread. Any helpful tricks would be appreciated. Thanks for looking. :)

Voted for the first option, but I am only running a single screen. DSR works for me with a single 144Hz non-Gsync monitor with 2x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 in SLI and the 344.16 WHQL driver.

I thought Tom Peterson said it doesn't work with SLI yet? Or was that MFAA?

I thought Tom Peterson said it doesn't work with SLI yet? Or was that MFAA?

He did say it wasn't officially available for SLi but it works for many. There is a glitch where unless you disable SLi, the option isn't there under 3d Settings > Global Tab(for some).

I thought this was the case for me too until I disabled my surround and went down to 1 monitor. For me the option is there with SLi. Just like my OP says. I can do Surround DSR with 1 card, or SLi DSR with 1 monitor LOL :D

Ok I tried a ton of different settings with my Configuration and here it is. Latest drivers on Rog Swift, in Sli a have never got the option no matter what resolution I'm in that includes with or without Gsync enabled, I have 1 card working with Gsync or without. I plugged in my older moniter and I got no changes. I would love to be able to go sli with Gsync to test it out.

Back