DSR and SLI and GSYNC

Ryan7968

Limp Gawd
I can't use DSR with SLI enabled on my GSYNC monitor. Not really the kind of problem that people feel much sympathy for, and obviously there must be some sort of technical limitation that Nvidia hasn't developed a solution for yet. DSR + SLI can work I am told, so what about bringing GSYNC into the picture breaks it all? Will Nvidia ever fix this?

I emailed Nvidia customer support and received this reply:

Thank you for your email. Due to the competitive nature of this business, we can not discuss information on unannounced future products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but you can always get the latest news on NVIDIA products from our website or newsletter.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/newsletter.html

Please be assured that research and testing is being done by the engineering team to get this to work without any issues on multiple platforms where SLI technology is installed so that you can get the best experience with the combination of all these technologies.

Really sorry for all the inconveniences this has caused.

Please get in touch with us, if you need further assistance and I would be happy to help you.

Wow, that is some serious bs....

That's as bad as some of the new AAA titles bundled with Nvidia cards not having SLi support. I wish another party could kick AMD and Nvidia in the ass to get the support for their products up to par.

That's as bad as some of the new AAA titles bundled with Nvidia cards not having SLi support. I wish another party could kick AMD and Nvidia in the ass to get the support for their products up to par.

is not AMD or NVIDIA that should be kicked in the ass.. that kick should be toward the devs who are the ones that should ADD multi-GPU setups. that's why you see those AAA games without SLI support, games need to be patched with SLI support by the developer so nvidia can make de SLI profile.

Vsr works with crossfire and freesync. DSr plus slike definitely works I could get it working on my sli

Pascal bettrr be significantly faster or 4k gaming is going to be dead with lack of sli support

Back