driver/ system log manager

mooseboy84

Weaksauce
i was wondering was there any sort of program that can run and write a report of drivers that crash or have errors? i windows xp and know about msinfo32, however i want to monitor what drivers crash first to see what is causing my system instability.

my system has been pretty stable not crashing, but all of a sudden the last few days its been crashing every so often. i dont know what would cause this, i havent installed any software or anything. after a bad crash while play a game, windows said 9800 pro drivers were causing a problem, so i uninstalled them and installed 310. i had 1 crash afterwards, but it has been that long since ive updated.

my 9800 pro isnt overclocked and a i have a case fan that blows on it, so the heatspreader on the back side isnt so hot it burns. like ive stated earlier, my comps been pretty solid, but the last 4 or 4 days its just gone insane restarting at least once a day. i want to try go get problem of whats doing this and want to know of anysoftware that can at least write the memory dumps or try to give me a clue.

Back