Dreamcast's for 15 bucks

wow, thank you

i m gonna try to borrow my parents credit card... and order it for myself, then MODDING..whoo hoo

i got mine ($15) in the mail.

works great but it came with an RFU Adapter (but i have an AV and Svide already, thsi is my second dc)

Came with a memory card in the controller too!

Originally posted by kronchev
god I'm tempted to pick up a SNES. Then Ill have NES, Genesis (well, nomad :D), SNES, Dreamcast, N64, PSX, and Atari 2600. Then Ill need an intellivision and i'm set

hmm

/edit: where the hell are the SYSTEMS on the site??

Where's the Fairchild Channel F? lol

My poor little DC randomly kept restarting in every game, now it just sits on a shelf collecting dusts. :rolleyes:

EB Games just dropped the price to $9.99 today in-store (not sure about online) and I picked up two consoles. They also had third-party controllers and memory cards for $4.99 ea.

For those of you in the Chicago burbs Arl Hts and Gurnee are out of stock but Vernon Hills had some and they also have N64's for the same price.

Originally posted by funeral
EB Games just dropped the price to $9.99 today in-store (not sure about online) and I picked up two consoles. They also had third-party controllers and memory cards for $4.99 ea.

For those of you in the Chicago burbs Arl Hts and Gurnee are out of stock but Vernon Hills had some and they also have N64's for the same price.

oh my god if they only had A FUCKING SUPER NINTENDO OR GENESIS OR NES OR PSX FOR THAT PRICE

man oh man

You'd be surprised what you can find if you look. I managed to pick up my Genesis for $7 at a garage sale, and I've managed to put togther a pretty decent collection of games for about $20.

Of course, I probably made up for it by paying $40 for a Japanese Saturn later on...

Back