Double Check (am i missing any thing?)big pic

you think that old board is better I doubt it?

and whats the big deal about agp 8x...it gives you almost no performance gain over 4x....not that you see many 4x boards anymore but 8x isn't going to give you more expansion options since everything will go pci-express soon...there will never be an 8x only card.

Your system looks quite well done though I defintly would not go with that amd assured board over it (too old...good board though). I would worry a bit about the power supply but you've had good luck so thats good...I just would feel bad if you got this nice young lady a computer that had issues because it had a bad power supply. You may want to consider that antec case. 99 dollars is a lot but your getting a beutiful case thats known to be quite with one of the best mid level powersupplys out there.

As much as I hate to say it watching dell might not be a bad plan actually...on low end systems they have really really good deals from time to time. There tech support is 24 hours which is nice to college students as long as it doesn't all go to India where they don't understand a thing you say.

Originally posted by Met-AL
That is actually good advice considering that what your building here is gonna be less of a PC than you could get from Dell complete with a warranty, non-pirated software, and a good LCD monitor for the same price.

who the fuck are you...i dont use pirated software you ass...

science why didnt you close this thing...and frankly i dont like that sort of talk directed at me..met....

so many popel are on my ignored list from this thread you would not belive

Back