Does today's dashcam really cover all 4 side w/ 170 deg. view for only $20?

Happy Hopping

Supreme [H]ardness
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...6983331748038632ebbb1!12000034460307889!gdf!!

The last thread on "what is a good dash cam" here is back in 2017. So this is essentially the same question 6 yr. later.

The above link is a less than $20 dash cam that c/w a camera at the front, another one at the back, and a panoramic view that covers 170 deg. on the left and right. Has anyone uses dashcam like this? and did you pay less than $20 ? I am having a hard time believing a $20 dash cam will work and cover all 4 sides.

and if this one doesn't work, or not what it advertise, what's a good one that does cover all 4 sides?

$20 aliexpress camera. hope you dont want to get more info than the rough shape of the vehicle that hit you

that's what I thought, there is no way a $20 dashcam will work. But their ad. looks good, and that website has a 75 days money back guarantee, so how can that guy get away w/ it if it doesn't work. Regardless, do you 2 knows a good one that works?

that's what I thought, there is no way a $20 dashcam will work. But their ad. looks good, and that website has a 75 days money back guarantee, so how can that guy get away w/ it if it doesn't work. Regardless, do you 2 knows a good one that works?
Yea you go and pay the shipping back to China for a $20 camera.

Walmart sells $20 dash cams that work well. So I wouldn’t discount the $20 Ali express one for being inexpensive… but Walmart sells $20 dash cams so why would you buy from Chinese Amazon

Because they change company names so from your perspective that company no longer exists.

Back