does this form work in IE

It seemed to load okay. Took a very long time though and I have cable and images off. No way would I have waited that long for a page to load generally.

No way either am I 'testing' it. Find another way to generate new members.

Several comments:

Why, oh why, do people put their terms of service in a textarea box, and then keep it editable? I can simply type in whatever I want into that box and agree to it.

"Web site designer will pay the sum of three million pesos and fourteen pierogi." I agree!

Also, what's with the "Please do this" and "Please do that"? You don't need to be polite. Instead, use "Username," "Password," "Password (verify)," and so on. It makes the form too cluttered to use the polite forms.

The page has a popup that attempted to install software onto my computer. (Google Toolbar blocked it, but I allowed it through to see if the popup was necessary.) Bad!

I think you have a lot of work to do.

i made it so you cant edit the text in the agreement box. thanks for pointing that out to me lol.

it works in mozilla and IE so thanks to those who checked it out.

...hows netscape or any other browser look?

The form dispalys and functions correctly in Opera 7.5PR4.

Your doctype is incomplete.

It's missing the dtd URI.

http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/04/valid-dtd-list.html

In your links, specify ampersands as & instead of &.

You need type="text/javascript" for your script tags.

Then basically just a little css to clean up the deprecated attributes.

Mostly just little things, but the big deal is the doctype. I don't like my browser being in quirks mode. ;)

on the index page i put a little quick login to the forums but it doesnt work, it just posts the user name and pass into the forums and doesnt fully log them in, whats wrong with it? i have done this before but cant for the life of me get it working agian.

can someone please help

the textarea box is to far over to the right, the scrollbar is getting a little overlapped by the google ads. the js stuff seems to work fine, but the page you goto after you put in stuff that doesn't match is from your forum, and doesn't match other theme at all.

Also on that page there is some gray text on gray background.

That pop up is anyonying, that should be taken out if possable, and make your term of agrement clearly redable so it dosent look like your hideing something from the user.

ok i made the nav links have a little space in between them, got the forum login working on any page of the site and messed with some color things here and there. still gotta ad a little space in between the google add bar and the content areas. its break time for now.

Back