Do you generally prefer smaller phones or larger phones?

What size phones do you generally prefer?

• iPhone 13 mini or Android equivalent

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • iPhone 14/iPhone 14 Pro or Android equivalent

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • iPhone 14 Plus/iPhone 14 Pro Max or Android equivalent

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
The best thing I've seen recently is the 5.8-in pixel fold closed screen. A little shorter and fatter. Almost like the old Pixel 2.

If they just made a phone like that without the folding tablet screen inside, I would buy it.

If they would not be so expensive in here i may have bought a fold woke time ago.
Now I'm waiting for an iphone 11 pro max(first time ever I'll own an iphone although I do have an MBP ).

I have a s23 ultra and I like the size but its on the heavy side, my old s21 was lighter than this one. still looking forward to some MM thick holo phones.

I have a s23 ultra and I like the size but its on the heavy side, my old s21 was lighter than this one. still looking forward to some MM thick holo phones.
That's part of why, if I went with Samsung, I'd probably pick the S23+ over the Ultra. Yes, the Ultra is better in some ways, but the S23+ is noticeably lighter.

That's part of why, if I went with Samsung, I'd probably pick the S23+ over the Ultra. Yes, the Ultra is better in some ways, but the S23+ is noticeably lighter.
sorry the s23+ is what i have, i got confused, its still pretty heavy though. (its the middle model without a stylus)

Back