DNA AMD drivers any good?

Nope, I don't recommend playing with beta drivers from some random place. I used to just keep the 3 latest official drivers sets, incase the new one didn't work for something for some reason.

It's why I go nvidia now, no bs crap I have to do to get games going right... in my experience ATI drivers just plain suck ass IMHO... and you always have to change them for certain games. If you like 2 games lets say and the drivers only work for each one, you have to go back and forth, restarting and all every time you want to play the other game. F@*@KING annoying! Why don't they just make their drivers work by default? I spend $300 on their stock card and it was nothing but a headache....

I've had my own bad experiences with Nvidia drivers. They don't exactly have a spotless reputation.

DNA isn't random. They have been around for a long time, but I've never used them, instead opting to use Omega drivers in the past.

Nope, I don't recommend playing with beta drivers from some random place. I used to just keep the 3 latest official drivers sets, incase the new one didn't work for something for some reason.

It's why I go nvidia now, no bs crap I have to do to get games going right... in my experience ATI drivers just plain suck ass IMHO... and you always have to change them for certain games. If you like 2 games lets say and the drivers only work for each one, you have to go back and forth, restarting and all every time you want to play the other game. F@*@KING annoying! Why don't they just make their drivers work by default? I spend $300 on their stock card and it was nothing but a headache....

you are a bucket of fail a 5 year old retarded kid can use amd's control panel with complete success.

I used to use Omega drivers way back in the day, and had good luck with them. Doesn't look like those as still coming out. Haven't heard of DNA before this though.

I second OPs question :) Didn't have any trouble with the latest official drive, but Im curious

you are a bucket of fail a 5 year old retarded kid can use amd's control panel with complete success.

I don't agree with the wording of this post, but I do agree with its sentiment. There is no situation I can think of where you have to switch between driver versions to play different games.

Back