dme92189's FS/FT Vista, WoW, Mice, TVs, and More!

dme92189

Limp Gawd
Another FS/FT by me! My heatware is at dme92189 and ebay also at dme92189. Contact info will be provided to every buyer before-hand and I expect the same in return! All items are available for local pickup in the St. Paul/Minneapolis (MN) area. Paypal at [email protected]

1. Windows Vista Business - $40 (No Packaging) Shipped SOLD!
- This is the Windows Vista Business activation key from MSDN. Unfortunatly, MSDN does not give you a CD unless you pay for it, but I could make one if you really need one. This is acompletally legitimate key, fully operational.

2. Logitech MX510 Gaming Mouse (Red) - $20 Shipped SOLD!
In good condition, excellent response and looks pretty cool too.

3. Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer 2 - $15 Shipped SOLD!
Great Wireless mouse, good response and great condition.

4. Mitsubishi 26-27" TV (CRT kind) For Local Pickup only. $40
Good for a extra TV or game room. Coax in + RCA

5. Mitsubishi 13" TV (CRT kind) For Local Pickup Only - $20
Good TV, not much else to say! Coax in + RCA

6. JVC VCR unit. - $20 Local only.
Works well!

I am looking for Money Orders/Paypal (non-cc pref) and SATA HDDs.
PM me about anything! Questions are welcome and encouraged!
Thanks!
Dan

i searched @ logy site for mx510 mouse. no info? im really interested in it as well as burning crusade if it comes with a valid serial not just cds

pm me on the info and if u willing to ship first and accept paypal cc from confirmed address

im interested in mx510 but i don't need specs i already own 5 of them! hahaha where do i send the money

2. World of Warcraft Burning Crusade Game Discs $15 Shipped

No offence on this, but please post if the CD key comes with it or not. Someone might buy it thinking that there is a key. And you can download the CD's direct from the sight now.

Good luck on that.

Back