Direct2Drive half off THQ Games weekend

I am so retarded why did I just buy MX vs ATV I knew I should have waited... o well, this game is really really fun

Grabbed Darksiders too. I didn't think I'd be able to use that code again since I used it once early this morning. It worked so a big thanks to D2D for their liberal coupon code policy.

Great price for DS.. Game is great.. and worth 16$ easy..

edit: Gonna throw this in.. game requires steam.. So steamworks game.

Checkout their price match guarantee

http://support.direct2drive.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=3091&task=knowledge&questionID=2890

They'll refund you with credit towards purchases at D2D. Not at good as a true price match but should help offset some of the fears of it being cheaper elsewhere.

Actually if you read the T&C of the price match it's only valid for the day you buy it :(

Anyway it seems Alpha Protocol is apparently also on sale for 7.50, or 6 bucks after the HOHOHO promo code.

Great price for DS.. Game is great.. and worth 16$ easy..

edit: Gonna throw this in.. game requires steam.. So steamworks game.
You can just activate the game key through Steam. I tried it & it works.

Actually if you read the T&C of the price match it's only valid for the day you buy it :(

Anyway it seems Alpha Protocol is apparently also on sale for 7.50, or 6 bucks after the HOHOHO promo code.

Missed that one. Makes it pretty weak. They should have made it for the duration of the pricematch period.

In for Darksiders, Thx! Loading it up on Steam now. Had no idea how cool that game was. Looks great.

Does anyone know if Global Agenda: Sandstorm requires the original game to play, or does it include it?

Friggn' hell...

I was half-awake when I came across deals on the Elven Legacy complete pack (I think it was D2D... but could have been impulse) and Dark Athena... now those deals are gone because I decided to wait until I was fully awake.

drat :mad:

Edit: NVM, elven legacy complete was on Gamersgate, as well as deadspace... looks like I missed Dark Athena, which I'll find again some time.... no biggie

Edit 2: picked up Elven Legacy complete, Fantasy Wars (EL prequel), EU3 Complete, and Deadspace from G.Gate - buy 4 games, and the least expensive is free, so I got the Fantasy Wars prequel for free. - Nothing to do with D2D, but this thread reminded me. I'll take a look at D2D now - I have 10+ titles with them anyway.

Edit 3: From D2D, I may be picking up: AvP, Amnesia: DD, and the Warhammer 40K complete bundle (includes soulstorm) - all using the HOHOHO coupon code. I'll wait for Darksiders to reach $10 or less... Edit: And Global Agenda...

Last edited:
I'm thinking of getting Chaos Rising for $10 and the extra 20% off promo would effectively make it eight bucks. My only question is: does anyone know if I'll be able to activate the key on Steam? I have the DoW2 on Steam and for this price I'd love to add Chaos Rising. Thanks.

I'm thinking of getting Chaos Rising for $10 and the extra 20% off promo would effectively make it eight bucks. My only question is: does anyone know if I'll be able to activate the key on Steam? I have the DoW2 on Steam and for this price I'd love to add Chaos Rising. Thanks.
I don't see why not. I have activated 3 games from D2D on Steam, so far.

In for Darksiders & Red Faction: Guerilla

Confirmed Darksiders can activate on Steam, but not RF: G :(

In for Darksiders & Red Faction: Guerilla

Confirmed Darksiders can activate on Steam, but not RF: G :(
RF:G can be activated on Impulse if you do want it on a digital service.

In fact Impulse sort of belligerently grabbed the CD key from a retail copied I owned.

Back