Digital Copy Movie Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mls1995

LAST CHANCE / SALE ENDS TODAY (FRIDAY)

Asking $3 for 1 movie, discount for multiple movies. Open to offers, especially if you buy multiple movies. These prices are cheap, below rental prices. Codes are regular HD, not 4k.

Buyer must have heatware and provide real email address so I can email you a picture of the digital copy code. You can pay via Google Wallet, SquareCash, Amazon Gift Card , or Paypal (if you have excellent heat and you pay the fees).

Available Now:
The Shallows (2016) - ultraviolet HD only
Salt - ultraviolet HD only
Chappie - ultraviolet HD only
Pacific Rim - ultraviolet HD only
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - ultraviolet HD only

Maze Runner - ultraviolet or iTunes HD
Maze Runner:Scorch Trial - ultraviolet or iTunes HD

Coming Soon:
Life of PI (backordered, arrives around Xmas)

SOLD:
The Martian: Extended Edition - ultraviolet or iTunes HD - to Syran
X-Men: Apocalypse - ultraviolet or iTunes HD - to Syran
Lucy - ultraviolet or iTunes HD Sold to LT1-Z/28
John Wick - ultraviolet or iTunes HD Sold to LT1-Z/28

My heat:
https://www.heatware.com/u/58126

Last edited by a moderator:
what are you using as a 4K player? and how does it look?

Interested in X-Men: Apocalypse when you get it wed.

Awesome! I'll let you know as soon as I have it in hand!

I'm using an Xbox One S. Can't comment on video quality yet as I haven't watched the Shallows yet. That's the only disc I have right now.

The Shallows (featuring Blake Lively). Definitely worth $5!

ad_204157257.jpg

I use my dedicated Samsung 4K Bluray player and my Xbox One S and both do great on my two Samsung 2016 model 65" 4K and 55" 4K UHDTVs. I suggest no bigger than a 55" 4K UHDTV for bedrooms unless you have a magnificently large bedroom. My UHDTVs are HDR and HDR makes a huge difference so do not buy one without it. I suggest OLED LG UHDTVs if you can afford them because they take it to the next level. I do not have an OLED UHDTV, but a coworker of mine does and it is simply insane how good it looks with 4K blurays.

Interested in X-Men: Apocalypse when you get it wed.

as an update, bestbuy "lost" my X-men disc. So not sure when I'll get it but I'll let you know. Also, don't buy things from BestBuy if you actually want them! GRRRRR!

as an update, bestbuy "lost" my X-men disc. So not sure when I'll get it but I'll let you know. Also, don't buy things from BestBuy if you actually want them! GRRRRR!

Bestbuy did that to me with a 4K bluray where they told me to come in and pick it up when there was only a regular bluray waiting for me that I didn't order. They gave me the run around and I waited for 40 minutes before they explained a local employee messed up on the morning scan somehow. The manager comped me a free 4K bluray for the trouble. I didn't get mean while waiting but laughed at them a bit when they told me they messed up. I guess the comp was out of embarrassment perhaps? Weird company for sure. Check out their record on the consumerist for more interesting events on record with Bestbuy.

Bestbuy did that to me with a 4K bluray where they told me to come in and pick it up when there was only a regular bluray waiting for me that I didn't order. They gave me the run around and I waited for 40 minutes before they explained a local employee messed up on the morning scan somehow. The manager comped me a free 4K bluray for the trouble. I didn't get mean while waiting but laughed at them a bit when they told me they messed up. I guess the comp was out of embarrassment perhaps? Weird company for sure. Check out their record on the consumerist for more interesting events on record with Bestbuy.

^^this is why I officially renamed the company to "BustBuy"...apparently didn't you get the Memo :D :D

This was done after they made several really bad mistakes on 5 of my xmas gift orders last year, for which I promptly spanked their man-child managers repeatedly until they bled cash and freebies so I would not contact their corporate office (which I did anyways) and/or sue their asses.....

Last edited:
Nice thing about Amazon, they have great CS when a package gets lost in the mail.

Nice thing about Amazon, they have great CS when a package gets lost in the mail.

Amazon doesn't set low prices. All they do is price match other competitors. So bestbuy had some 4K disks on sale way lower than other places. I had to think - will amazon price match or should I just order from Best Buy? Surely Best Buy could handle one disk right? I guess not.

ttt - new order coming from Frys 12/1. Will be buying another 3 to 6 movies this week hopefully.

I was actually just about to make a post about wanting to buy movie codes..
Need some travel movies on iTunes, looking to spend hopefully 4$ each.. Let me know all the movies code you are getting rid of, Ill probably take them all, including the ones listed.

*Must activate on iTunes.

Need some travel movies on iTunes, looking to spend hopefully 4$ each.. Let me know all the movies code you are getting rid of, Ill probably take them all, including the ones listed.

The Shallows Is "ultraviolet" so I don't think it redeems on iTunes. I'll let you know if any new movies are iTunes. Seems to me like new movies usually aren't iTunes though. The ones I've redeemed personally in the last year or so are usually Vudu / Flixster.

ttt - new movies incoming

Interested in both of these now.

I haven't forgotten you! I'll be in touch the minute I have these in hand. I should have the Martian on Saturday as that was bought from Amazon and I have Prime.

X-Men, both Maze Runner movies, The Martian Extended and Lucy can be redeemed through itunes.

Interested in both of these now.

X-Men and the Martian Extended is in stock now.

ttt - sold a couple, many available

ttt - make it a movie night

Added John Wick

Ttt - new movies in stock

ttt - make an offer and buy a couple movies for the weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back