Digital Camera USB cables?

[em]HEAT

Limp Gawd
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, but I have just recieved a Vivitar Vivicam 3330 from a friend of mine. The only thing that was missing was the usb cable. I've looked everywhere online and did the google search and still can't find anything. Does anyone here know where I may be able to obtain a cable for this particular camera?

It looks like it is a typical mini USB port on the camera. Go to Best Buy or wherever and get a USB A/B cable. That should be it.

MasterOfNone said:
It looks like it is a typical mini USB port on the camera. Go to Best Buy or wherever and get a USB A/B cable. That should be it.

Cool, I'll try that.

Yeah I was going to say get a cardreader they are cheap now. I stooped up-loading mine from my cameras.

That Mini Cable in the above post should do it for most cameras. Could try the camera companys customer service if you want.

Thanks for the links. I did manage to figure out a way to get the pics off the camera. It dawned on me that my Epson Photo Printer has a built in card reader, so I went and bought a SD mem card. All I had to do was pop it in the printer and wha-La! Pics are on the desktop in a folder. I will still use the link and invest in a USB cable though. Thanks for the replies guys.

Vivitar cams, at least the ones ive seen dont have a standard mini-B connector. Its the same size as the little tiny firewire connector. Only time ive ever seen them is in cheap cameras, you know like the 5 quid 300pixel ones you get around places.

Back