digi cam dare

Originally posted by JHefile
cmosdos whats the chances of that a?:p I need a photo of a dog with the hardocp.com sign plus a raw piece of meat on his back with the sign. :D

edit...and I ain't talking about no hotdog either, unless you got a weener dog then that s a hotdog:) :confused: you know what I mean:p a real living canine.

Lol, okay, that is way beyond anything I would think of. Too hard. Doesn't seem like there's a real dare going on here... so maybe I'll propose one.

Gather up a lot of AOL cds and form them into the "[H]" symbol on the top of a car's hood. AOL side must be facing out :)

That should be pretty easy....

HardDog.jpg

here is my [H] Dog

And the next dare is...

Get a picuture of you and one of those life sized cardboard cut outs they have at muic stores or grocery stores. wherever you can find one.

yeah, it is a pretty funny pic. now lets see some [h]ot cardboard cut out action!

Ugh. You do the dare but you don't post the next dare, the dare is up for grabs to the next poster.

But I want to do the next dare, so I won't post one now. :)

Dare: Take a cold bath fililed with ice cubes.(how ever many you can scrounge up) I would like a thermometer showing the temp and plz wear a bathing suit.

Though I'm about to go take a shower, it's 4:45am and I'm not terribly amused that I have to wake up this early and I'm not finding a bathing suit or thermometer.

I feel your pain whiplash... Its too damn cold here anyways. Too bad there aren't many (any?) female photographers on here.

Originally posted by fatbob_158
i'll do it when i get home from school.
totalyl skipped my mind, sorry, i'll do it a little later today, unless someone else does it first...

Originally posted by Blasterboy460
ill wait for an easier dare, im too much of a pussy to shrink my balls in freezing water:p

i am with you on that brother ;)

It's like 7 degrees here and I pay for heat so I'll skip this one too:D

I dare someone during the superbowl to write the [H] with some food you have laying around near the tv with the game on. Show the game, [H], and maybe even some of your friends if ya got a party going on.;) No friends needed but it would be cool.

Be creative with the food too:D

Goto the supermarket and spell out the [H] with cans of soup, or apples, or boxes on the floor. Snap a picture.

This thread is going to die!

New dare is take a picture of yourself ontop of a car standing up. Not on the hood, ontop of the cabin were people sit. With an [H] sign too.

I had to post more than just one pic for this... cause the setup to burn was special :) and it took hours... heh

And so it was the beginning
before.jpg

Had to dremmel in some appropriate stuff
dremtime.jpg

Needed some kindlin... :)
kindlin.jpg

Light it up baby!
burnbaby.jpg

I dremmeled some holes in the top for some ..... err... ventilation, yeah thats it! heh
burnin.jpg

And the aftermath:
after.jpg

Second set....

Hrm... what is that burning?... smells like chicken!
HDburn.jpg

Looks like a hard drive! :eek:
HDburn2.jpg

Screw programs that write 1's and 0's. I protect my stuff like this:
HDburn3.jpg

Mmmm... toasty
HDburn4.jpg

Flamed broiled! :)
HDburn5.jpg

Alright... here's the dare.

1) use a FULL loaf of white sliced bread and make a towering PB+J sandwhich. You have to use the whole loaf and plenty of PB and J.... oozing out. Write the [H] sybol on the top slice
2) take a pic of yourself taking a bite out of it... make sure to get plenty on ur face :)

Heh, thanks. I tried to open up the HD to see what the platers looked like but didn't have much success. The extreme heat melted the metal casings and everything together. It chewed through my dremel bits. I'll have to try it another time. I have another HD laying around here. Have to find something more powerful to get into it after the burn.

i really like how you used all the mac stuff as kindeling :)

good work

now to work on that uber PB&J sandwich...

Heh, yeah, took a trip to compusa and took every pamphlet etc on mac stuff they had. Burns well :)

Good luck with the pb&j!

Cant let you die now can we?

New Dare:

Make a pyramid out of bottles (cans, whatever work too)
Must be at least 5 bottles high and 5 wide on each side

"Must be at least 5 bottles high and 5 wide on each side"

My bottle stack does fit into this equation.:p They are full, trust me:D ...full of bottles maybe :D
With the way this threads been going my pyramid of Heineken bottles looks ok if you ask me:p .
Egg242, if my reply to your dare was good enough I'll throw this dare out:

Get between your mattress and box springs while somebody is on top standing while you hold the old faithful [H]ard sign.

beerstack.JPG

Originally posted by JHefile
"Must be at least 5 bottles high and 5 wide on each side"

My bottle stack does fit into this equation.:p They are full, trust me:D ...full of bottles maybe :D
With the way this threads been going my pyramid of Heineken bottles looks ok if you ask me:p .
Egg242, if my reply to your dare was good enough I'll throw this dare out:

Get between your mattress and box springs while somebody is on top standing while you hold the old faithful [H]ard sign.

IMG]http://home.ripway.com/2004-1/61113/beerstack.JPG[/IMG]

nice

I had a pyramid that was 5x5 at the base on new years, but the pictures didn't turn out

DCP_2677.jpg

if that works, i want to see someone put mustard on their face, close enough to their mouth so they can stick their tongue out to lick it. While doing that licking, you must call me, i'll PM you my # if you are going to do it. If you don't want to call me (you are a lamer) and you can just put your cellphone up to your ear.

Originally posted by fatbob_158
i want to see someone put mustard on their face, close enough to their mouth so they can stick their tongue out to lick it. While doing that licking, you must call me, i'll PM you my # if you are going to do it. If you don't want to call me (you are a lamer) and you can just put your cellphone up to your ear.
Haha, what the hell?

Back