Diablo 3 announces final class

Really? What classes are avaliable is going to be your go or no go on Diablo III o_O?

Def first class.

I was like oh shit when she pulled out dual wield crossbows. Then she pulled out the 2 handed crossbow with the bolo attack that severed the demon's head. That was a bigger OH SHIT! moment.

Is necro.

I really don't understand why anyone would WANT necro. It was so incredibly weak in Diablo II (unless they finally patched it in the last couple of years I don't know about) compared to some of the other options.

I really don't understand why anyone would WANT necro. It was so incredibly weak in Diablo II (unless they finally patched it in the last couple of years I don't know about) compared to some of the other options.

meh thats what I played. Was difficult but more fun.

Is their any idea of when this game is coming out?

Always wanted to play Diablo II just never got around to it don't want to miss this though

This will be my first class!

Is their any idea of when this game is coming out?

Always wanted to play Diablo II just never got around to it don't want to miss this though

My sources have told me 2012, likely late in the year closer to Christmas. Diablo 3 will not be releasing in 2011, at all.

My sources have told me 2012, likely late in the year closer to Christmas. Diablo 3 will not be releasing in 2011, at all.

Unless your sources are people in charge of game publishing at Blizzard they're pull that out of their ass. Blizzard doesn't even announce release windows until they're very sure they can hit it.

Did anyone else feel like the arena and matchmaking system may not be a good thing?

After being competitive in so many games, I really found the WOW arena system to be the biggest joke. I seriously hope they revamp a lot of things if they hope to implement something similar in Diablo3 while not affecting the PvE aspect.

Did anyone else feel like the arena and matchmaking system may not be a good thing?

After being competitive in so many games, I really found the WOW arena system to be the biggest joke. I seriously hope they revamp a lot of things if they hope to implement something similar in Diablo3 while not affecting the PvE aspect.

They should keep D3 as similar as possible to D2 and not make it similar to WOW.

I'm pretty sure it's just to keep PvP and PvE separated, since in D2 there were waaaaay too many backstabbers and PKers that people became paranoid by default.

I had a summoner necro with enigma and a bunch of other crap that made it ridiculous. I could burn through 8 player hell games pretty easily, killing diablo and baal on my own. I think I had an Infinity Iron Golem or something? I can't even remember now.

I wasn't even that great comparatively either. Some of the other summoner necros could solo the ubers. I wasn't able to do that.

It was weird. They were fantastic with blood golem and iron maiden, then that got nerfed and they kinda sucked, then skeletons and revives got a bump and they were fantastic again. It was definitely my favorite class though.

Yeeeeah that was fucking awesome. Wizard or hunter, wizard or hunter. Hmm decisions!

Looks like about what everyone expect, a ranged bow based class with some unique flair. I'm very excited about this class, I really hope the game comes out in 2011.

Good thing your sources are wrong. This game looks sick and I cant wait to play it.

Definitely looks like it's going to be my class of choice whenever it finally gets released.

That was a pretty terrible video, is this 2003?

That said, I'm waiting patiently for D3 and the demon hunter class didn't look bad at all. Cheesey video though.

Necro has been awesome in every shape or form in PvE and PVP since 1.10. Bone Necro with Enigma is one of the most feared PVP chars in D2. The only time the Necro sucked was in 1.09 and under when Skeletons didn't scale and became useless in Nightmare / Hell mode. Atleast back then though you would get 1 skeleton per skill point, all counting I remember having 96 skeletons summoned at once. It was like a ball on the minimap that would consume everything as I ran by. Skeletons are much better though since 1.10, albeit less in number.

The video was kinda ok, but the gameplay looked pretty awful.

AoE spam is fun and exciting how? I was never a big Diablo fan but with each class reveal and gameplay video I get less and less excited.

I don't think I'm very normal though, since I found SC2 pretty boring and haven't touched it in a few weeks.

Yeah the end of 2012 seems to be a little bit long, the end of 2011 seems to be more right than that. Considering that all of the classes are done, we've now seen so much of the game, I wouldn't be surprised if there were some murmurings of a beta.

The game looks great, and if you read the PvP page, it has no effect on PvE what so ever, there's no PvP gear or anything like that, it's just for fun and bragging rights. It seems pretty cool, make sure to read the information on Blizzard's website.

Yeah the end of 2012 seems to be a little bit long, the end of 2011 seems to be more right than that.

That's what I'm thinking too. The SC2 expansion, heart of the swarm, will be released sometime in 2012. So I'm doubting that they will want to release D3 around then.

I know I'm nitpicking here, but high heels? Seriously?

Anyway, looks like Amazon on steroids. I'll probably end up playing the Hunter first.

That's what I'm thinking too. The SC2 expansion, heart of the swarm, will be released sometime in 2012. So I'm doubting that they will want to release D3 around then.

Yeah Blizzard is stating that each Starcraft 2 expansion will come out a year and a half apart from each other. It makes sense that Heart of the Swarm would be in 2012, and Diablo 3 in 2011 considering they'd like to put out games with more regularity.

That was a pretty terrible video, is this 2003?

I think it might be an ingame rendering, or atleast partially. Blizzard decided a while back their videos will be rendered using the game engine or something, they started doing it with WoW already.

lack of a Holy Warrior Paladin type class is a big let down for me.

I mean your fighting Evil... the classes currently look mroe likely to fight for Evil then against it..

lack of a Holy Warrior Paladin type class is a big let down for me.

I mean your fighting Evil... the classes currently look mroe likely to fight for Evil then against it..

I see what you're saying, but I think the monk as a spiritual character fits the role well enough. Also with the way the monk charges and moves around it sort of seems like a paladin like class to me. I'm glad they did away with most of the old cliches and produced some other ones. I want to play a new game, not a rehashing of an old one.

^To me, the monk seems more like a trapsin, which was some of the most fun to play with in Diablo 2.

Exploding demon heads? Yes, please.

Am I the only one that got mad at the girl for putting her finger inside the trigger guard at the end? Gun safety 101 people...come on now.

Too bad no more necromancer. I loved Corpse Explosion.

Most Excellent! Looks like a mix between the Assasain from the LOD expansion and the Amazon.

Im loving the exploding bolo by the way , very cool :cool:

Back