Deux Ex: The Fall for Android $0.99

It was free on IOS a few weeks back. I really enjoyed it but it ended abruptly and not sure if they have any intent on continuing the story.

it still have the bug of being forced to close..? my bro want for his GS4 but i have he bug in my GS4 and my mom in her Iphone5 too.. so i don't know if it even worth to tell him to download it..

lol figures I just bought this a few days ago...

And this is one of those games that does not even work with Tegra. Its sad when a "gaming" tablet is incompatible with a game yet a damn phone can play everything.

Always look at the reviews sorted by your device before finalizing purchase. Or, get a phone that works with everything like the Note 3 or even Note II.

how are the controls? the only games I can play are tower defense and waking dead games, they have the best controls.

And this is one of those games that does not even work with Tegra. Its sad when a "gaming" tablet is incompatible with a game yet a damn phone can play everything.

So, no go on the Nvidia Shield Tablet??

it still have the bug of being forced to close..? my bro want for his GS4 but i have he bug in my GS4 and my mom in her Iphone5 too.. so i don't know if it even worth to tell him to download it..

Yep. Just downloaded on my LG G3 and forces closes when starting a new game.

For people having issues try the following:

- It doesn't work if you have ART enabled so switch back to DALVIK.

- Enable "Force GPU Rendering" under Advanced Developer Settings.

For people having issues try the following:

- It doesn't work if you have ART enabled so switch back to DALVIK.

- Enable "Force GPU Rendering" under Advanced Developer Settings.

Thanks, but no go still on LG G3: running DALVIK and Forced GPU Rendering, but still crashes.

Don't know what to say. It even works on Surface Pro 3 with BlueStacks Android emulation. Maybe exchange LG G3 for Note 3.

Just checked the iOS app store, also currently going for $0.99. Gonna have to bite on this one.

Just checked the iOS app store, also currently going for $0.99. Gonna have to bite on this one.
How the fuck you find it there? I dont see it and searching does nothing but tell me no results.

EDIT: Just googled the damn thing and found a direct link so nevermind.

EDIT 2: Lol it says I need to install itunes just to buy the damn game.

how are the controls? the only games I can play are tower defense and waking dead games, they have the best controls.

this was the ONLY "shooter" I've ever enjoyed for mobile.

Somebody please give me a heads-up if Sqenix ever drops their DQ8 for Android by 85% (normally $20).. heck, even a 50% deal would be nice.

From what I've seen it probably works with the Shield Portable but not Shield Tablet.

From what I've seen it probably works with the Shield Portable but not Shield Tablet.
Well its says incompatible with the Shield portable and HP Slate 7 (aka Tegra Note 7). I had both of those devices and can look right on the store page.

What's up with this shit port? I can tell just by the ugly stretched title screen on my Tab S.

Confirmed to work. I just exchanged mine @ GS and haven't switched to ART yet. Installed and works flawless. Played about 10 minutes. Not bad imo.

Somebody please give me a heads-up if Sqenix ever drops their DQ8 for Android by 85% (normally $20).. heck, even a 50% deal would be nice.

Well DQ8 is now 25% off today. Not a smoking deal by any stretch of the imagination (pretty sure I paid less for the PS2 version).. still got it anyway :D

Back