DESTROYER INC. Free computer disposal

SquiDDy

Limp Gawd
nevermind, my digi camera is down right now, so that throws my whole plan out the window

dont mind this thread

so we pay shipping so you can videotape our parts being destroyed? can you tell me why we would send it to you instead of just doing it ourselves? what tools do you have that would be superior to my boot?

no real reason for you to do it instead of me, really all i would do to it is aw it, Axe it, throw it up about 50 ft and then watch it come down, run over it, burn it, drill it, saw it, really i can only see this being use full for people who live in apartments, or don't have any space available to them to do this themselves

btw, the movie would be really low quality from a digi cam, mainly pictures

what a great idea. I usually just dump all the old machines in my neighbors yards

And I'm getting tired of it. If you are going to dump your pc in my yard, make sure it's more recent than a 486!!!
damn kids! :D

Mach5

Originally posted by nutxo
what a great idea. I usually just dump all the old machines in my neighbors yards

I think it is a bad idea. Why would you spend money shipping stuff to him just so he can destroy it?

I think it is a bad idea. Why would you spend money shipping stuff to him just so he can destroy it?

Well, this type of job is meant for those's who need space again in there houses, you know you have the old 486 computer that's either worthless at being a computer, or just that it doesn't work at all. Well we'll take care of that, we don't get any money out of it, it's just to help those who need it and obviously you don't.

Back