Dell U3011 Warranty Until 12/6/14

Dropseaa

Limp Gawd
SALE PENDING

Selling my Dell U3011 Rev 05 with absolutely zero problems and no dead pixels/bleeding. I can assure you that this thing has no issues with the panel as It would drive me crazy otherwise. No scratches or dings. Warranty will be transferred after purchase and is good until 12/6/14 as the thread title says. The monitor will be shipped in the original box and packaging and is coming from Queens, New York.

I'm looking to try out a surround setup. I'm thinking about picking up three 1920x1200 U2412M's if I get cash for my U3011 but I'm open to trade offers for surround setups so please shoot me a message if you're interested in trading.

Asking $925+ shipping from NY for the monitor.

I also have two Dell 2007fps that are up for sale if the U3011 goes. One is a Rev 04 and one is Rev 05. They both match up almost perfectly with eachother after some easy calibrating. Asking 100 each or 150 for both if you take them with the U3011. If the U3011 sells and I still have them Ill drop the price on both to 150.

I'll take a few nicer pictures when I get home as this crappy one below doesn't do it justice

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8456192/TH/IMG_3256.JPG

Thanks
-Brian

Last edited:
Bump for you. Wish I had the cash for this and didn't have to buy a fridge instead :(

GLWS

If the 2007's go up for sale please let me know. One of mine died and I'd love to replace it.

Bump! To those interested in the 2007's, I'm just waiting to see if the 30" goes first before I decide to sell these two but I'm keeping you in mind. Thanks.

Bump for a great monitor. Shame no one ever made PLP possible for gaming

Definitely a shame there is no PLP surround. I'm definitely open to trades/partials but the only thing I can really think of that I need is possibly a nice 1155 sli mobo. Nothing too small I like space between my cards. Can't hurt to shoot me a pm with offers though. I'm sure there are things I could use that I can't think of. PMs responded to.

I'm looking to pick another one up and really want to pull the trigger - it is just a little more than I want to spend.

PMs responded to. I hear ya MPC I was in the same boat as you and every time I kept spending a little less, I would get less. This monitor is mint and has a good amount of its warranty left. Consider the little more that you don't want to spend a nice assurance that you will receive a unit with no dead pixels/no bleeding/no yellowing/no external scratches etc that the seller "forgot to mention". If interested, let me know.

BUMP!

Sale pending on the U3011 so I'll let everyone who was interested in the 2007fp's know as soon as this is either complete or falls through. Thanks.

Back