Dell U3011 30" Spyder3 / W87CU Game Laptop 17" / G27 Wheel Silent / EVGA GTX 680 4GB

sscadsjkz

Gawd
DELL U3011 2560 x 1600 30" Lcd Monitor which is Professionally Spyder 3 elite calibrated

Price: $850 shipped OBO, no trades

Condition: Dell sent as replacement, was only powered on to verify operational status

Warranty: none, i offer 14 day return though, incase of anything.

Reason for sale: upgraded

Payment: PayPal, Local or Wire

Item location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service
International shipping: Yes
Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Summary: perfect working DELL U3011 2560 x 1600 30" Lcd Monitor, was less then 24 hours used, no defects all working perfectly as stock. The monitors are spyder 3 elite calibrated professionally(big difference in color accuracy), in the night with no excess lights, the icc profile will be sent to the buyer

2ng4i3c.jpg

2i6i4vt.jpg

2z5nqt1.jpg

2nkmc1i.jpg

W870CU Gaming Laptop 17.3" 1920 x 1080 LED Spyder 3 calibrated, i7 720QM Quad Core with HT, 8gb DDR3 Ram, Nvidia Gtx 460M 1.5GB Vram, 320gb HDD, Optical Drive(standard), wifi/ bluetooth/ external dvi port, etc basics

Price: $550 shipped OBO

Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Reason for sale: no longer being used

Payment: PayPal, Local or Wire

Item location: Brooklyn, New York, United States

Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service
International shipping: Yes
Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Summary: This Laptop is in Fair condition cosmetically, the screen however is very nice, there is 1 stuck blue pixel as enclosed in the picture, however you would have to look for it to really notice it, otherwise it never even comes to mind. The back lid where the power adapter connects to is missing, all it did is just cover the plug when not plugged in, i upgraded the video card to a Nvidia Gtx 460m 1.5gb vram, with ic7 diamond on the gpu and the cpu, In my stress tests the gpu never went over 83C(temperature varies in climates)

This thing served me well a while back, the 17.3" screen is great for gaming and movie watching and has been spyder 3 calibrated,the components are adequate since it has a quadcore with HT and plenty of vram, anybody looking for a computing power on the go or gaming on the go here's one to consider, thanks for looking

30j79qa.jpg

n5mxjd.jpg

f23kp3.jpg

aavcix.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! What kind of rig are you running? Upgrade from a 30"? Upgrade from 2 680's? Lordy.

free bump - i may be interested in the monitor -- however I won't be able to purchase for a month or so till I get settled in my new house.

Back