Dell 5100 Laptop F/S

Be aware, still no warranty or proof of ownership on a new unit bought directly from Dell. Not good to sell *hot* hw on forum.

Don't get your panties in a bunch because I dont want to deal with you. I'll provide serial number to anyone who is interested , except you.

Hey guy looks like a pretty spiffy laptop.
I'd be interested if i can see some dell documentation. Serial number or service tag.
The service tag is a black sticker on the case itself. This will allow me to look up the information to verify its validity. Dont worry it wont show any info about you, it just shows what it is when it was purchased and what warrenty is left.

Dude. I'm not stressed and I'm not going to crap on your thread. You have a nice laptop for sale. I was just asking you to stand behind the facts you've provided, then I could make you an offer since I need to upgrade my current laptop. You do what you wish. An honest seller would gladly provide proof of ownership pending a quick sale. Best of luck to you.

Dude if you purchased this laptop new then you got screwed hardcore.

maybe you got it from www.overstock.com but if you payed 1200 for it,,, yeah you got hosed pretty bad. they are only 899 brand new on overstock.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System Summary

Service Tag: CZZKS31
System Type: Inspiron 5100
Ship Date: 11/14/2003 <------- SHIP DATE OF 11/2003 ??.
Dell IBU: Americas

Description Provider Start Date End Date Days Left

Rapid Response Depot -- 11/14/2003 11/13/2004 0 <---ZERO WARRENTY LEFT IT WAS PURCHASED FROM DELL OVER A YEAR AGO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rapid Response Depot according to google is also a part of acompany called Commonwealth Alluminum
http://www.commonwealthaluminum.com/acceptableuse.htm Unless rapid response depot is just a term dell uses ???

If you didnt purchase it from dell,, which obviously you didnt, according to your statement of purchasing it a month ago,, then where from and did you get any warrenty with it ?

Back