Deco BE 95 2 Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still have the single unit you posted on Jan 10 as well? I’d be interested in a 3 pack potentially.

Do you still have the single unit you posted on Jan 10 as well? I’d be interested in a 3 pack potentially.
I actually don't. I had 4 pack and didn't really need 4 so I returned the other two instead of selling one. Two covered my house fine I just wanted one in the garage but since I had ethernet going there anyways I put a XE75 pro as wired backhaul. That one with wired backhaul actually gives me almost gig over wifi in garage with 6E. So it did the job there in that area and didn't really need 3rd BE95. Setup works pretty good for almost 3k sqft home. PM me if you want these and we can work on something that works for both of us. Thanks.

BUMP price lowered. Final. Going to ebay otherwise. Can't beat this price anywhere cheers.

Alright these are priced to go. Got some ubiquiti APs that came back in stock today. They should be here next week. Once done I will move these to ebay and they have been selling there easy for more. Price is dropped final. Or I will move these to another location!

Thanks.

Price update $650 shipped. Take it or be that guy who hits me up 2 weeks from now when I decide to just give it to my in-laws who want to spend 500 for their business wifi lmao.

This is simply insane price on this. If you want the best backhaul and stable wifi, this is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back