Dead Rising 3, Forza 5, Ryse - $39.99 at Best Buy

Dead Rising is really fun, I've heard good things about Forza but I haven't tried it at all. Ryse has nothing but bad reviews.

Lets see if they will price match my purchase when I stop in tomorrow to return a blu ray player I no longer need. If they do I might pick up ryse for $40

I wasn't impressed with Ryse. I did play it through to beat it, but I wanted to get rid of it as soon as I did. On the other hand, I kept Dead Rising 3 and Assassins Creed 4 after I beat those because they were fun to play and I look forward to the DLC. Next up for me, Forza 5.

Dead Rising is really fun, I've heard good things about Forza but I haven't tried it at all. Ryse has nothing but bad reviews.

"Pro" reviews have to score within the expected range that Joe public has in mind or they get called biased. Then they also get paid for some reviews. Gameinformer gave knack something crazy like a 9 then gave Ryse like a 6 or something for being too simple when knack only uses two buttons.
The combat in ryse is actually way more in depth then reviews say. They had a mad holiday/new consoles rush and didn't give games the amount of time they deserve. In ryse every type of enemy has to be attacked a different way, and basically every button on the controller is used. The coluseam mode is very difficult, especially by yourself when you are surrounded by 8+ guys that have no problem attacking you when you are already being attacked by another. The campaign is decent length when you spend the time to look around for collectables and dont just run through it.

I personally rate it 8.5/10, and haven't heard a single person I know that's actually played it say they didn't like it.

I'll be the first one to do it then. My buddy bought ryse and brought it over to play here since he doesn't have his xbone yet. I watched him play it for about a hour then I gave it a go and I cannot stand that game. Feels like a pretty hack and slasher which I only like.

My girl got me dead rising 3 for my birthday and we both have played it a lot. I like dead rising 3 way more then ryse.

Back