[DEAD] Free USB Drive from Microsoft

i have no idea what all that means... but all i got out of it was... "GO FUCK YOURSELF WE NEVER HAD ANY!!" muhahha

MS will pay in the form of piracy! Not from me, of course, but I'm just saying in general. :D

You would think they could have told us a little sooner. But I guess they really never had to send us an e-mail at all.

i got it too just now.. im pretty sure EVERY person got this...whata hoax

Got the email. Pretty lame. That's the last time I give anyone my personal info so that they can "send me something for free".

Just got the email today as well.

I saw we contact the newspapers and spread the word that big, rich Microsoft can't even afford to send a couple thousand USB drives out to their loyal customers. ;)

Just checked my email, and lo and behold I recieved the same email all you guys did. WHen am i ever gonna get a free USB stick. Someday, someday....

luckily i am 2 for 2 on tshirts and i have not payed a cent for my 4 years of stuff, thanks to this forum, so maybe I should not complain. :D

Baredor said:
Got the email. Pretty lame. That's the last time I give anyone my personal info so that they can "send me something for free".

Just imagine how much money Micro$oft is now making by selling that list to the spam companies! They never miss a trick... :rolleyes:

This offer is only valid in USA.

It's a marketting ploy to get your contact info so they can aol cd you to death.

It will get cancelled like the AMD shit did that someone posted here a long while ago. you could get all sorts of free shit from AMD, but too many people signed up and everyone got 2 stickers. Would have been cool to get a usb drive though.

Back