Dbl Heater Core vs Dbl 120mm Radiator?

Rucku§ said:
What's the difference between the two? Cooling performance differences?

more hose...and more money..
honestly if youve got the cash get a dual 120 core

I was looking at this one here from dangerden, it's signifigantly cheaper than the BlackIce dual 120 mm radiator. You say the core is better though?

Rucku§ said:
I was looking at this one here from dangerden, it's signifigantly cheaper than the BlackIce dual 120 mm radiator. You say the core is better though?

I went from a black ice extreme to a D-tek procore and shroud do that same heatcore yoru showed with a shroud...got mine from voyeurmods since they are only 45 minutes away from me :) and to be honest I like the dual 120 core better than both of the rads I had before....besides the dual fan grills look sexy :)

That's cool. I was looking at a case in the pic posting WC sticky, this is my fav of all.

Link to someone else's property

That of course is not mine, but it's a great design. My guess is that he has 2 x 120 mm fans on that fanshroud (im guessing that's what the red block is in back of the heatercore.) that pulls in cool air from the front and the exhaust leaves through the 4 x 80mm fans on the top and back. It's the same case too, but he has an obvious custom paint job, very well done indeed. I would want some clearer tubing and Red UV reactive additive, but that's just an opinion.

I about peed on myself when I saw that and I told myself that's what I want! I need to contact that guy....

edited by zer0signal667 - Please don't link directly to images on webspace that doesn't belong to you

Back