Danger Den TDX A64 Waterblock 1/2" | DFI NF4 Ultra-D fully modded -> SLI

OverclockingGuru

Limp Gawd
--------------------
Danger Den TDX, everything included, excellent condition
Moving to 775 so I need a new block... this one is for sale. Took multiple Opterons to 3ghz :) 100% working condition. It's $60 shipped @ DDStore
Would like $40 shipped to the ConUS, $37 + exact cost elsewhere

SOLD

--------------------

--------------------
DFI Ultra-D, latest BIOS. Premodded to SLI-D with all original accessories except 1 IDE cable.
If you want to overclock, this is the board you want. Board is missing one of the screws that hold the bracket around the CPU on. Lost em while I had the waterblock listed above mounted. This will not matter at all for a water cooler, or some air coolers. If you need it Im sure a replacement can be gotten @ Home Depot etc.
Letting it go for $85 shipped ConUS, International shipping available @ cost
--------------------

Willing to look at offers.

I could use a western digital raptor 74GB+, or a 200GB Western Digital Caviar SE HDD (For raid with my current one) if anyone wants to trade, but cash is best.

Heatware @ 35-0-0

Does the Dangerden TDX block include the #2, 3, 4 and 5 nozzles? and the blank? And of course, does it include the mounting hardware?

If so, I may be interested... my maze4 is doing well, but the TDX is known to be a better block because of the nozzle acceleration...

Let me know!

It only includes the standard accelerator. I owned the maxe4 before i got this and it was a huge increase. The block has everything for mounting and has never been disassembled, thus it still holds it's warranty.

Alright, the TDX has been sold... paypal sent to your email address.

Thanks!

Back