Danger Den kits

Thats a very good kit, the 480 rad will make it nice and cool, though i would check for reviews on individual parts too...

I prefer Feser and Swiftech more than danger den.

their kits are good, no doubt about, i've used a lot of their gear before.

i think i want the Heatkillers block for my next loop though, that thing looks nice and is the top performer at the mo.

I would maybe just get the same components as whats in the kit, but change out the block for example. to something like the Heatkillers blocks, like "Nightwalker" said.

3Badges.jpg

Last edited:
Would that kit with 1/2" tubing and the d5 pump be able to cool i7 920 OC to 4.0ghz, chipset/mosfet and a gtx285 possibly two in the future?

Would that kit with 1/2" tubing and the d5 pump be able to cool i7 920 OC to 4.0ghz, chipset/mosfet and a gtx285 possibly two in the future?

I dont know about all that but I currently cool an overclock 920 and SLI 280s with a similar setup and I have had no problems so far and much better temps than air, specially on the SLI cards. I am using 3/8ID tubing though, not sure how much of a difference that makes. I am only overclocked to 3.8 and my videocards are overclocked slightly.

I am wanting to add my chipset and mosfet but I won't do that on the same loop.

Back