Damnit NVIDIA get those chips out faster!!!!

trudude

[H]ard|Gawd
What in the hell is going on? I bought a A8N-SLI mobo and now I am sitting back waiting on my video cards????!?!?!! Hurry the heck up and start releasing cards people. I am NOT going to spend $600-1500 on a single video card. WTF is going on here.

Probably should have thought of that before... The availability is reported not to be solved untill the second half of this year.. it looks like 600 - ~700 is about what you'll have to pay for a Ultra.. I've seen some PCI-Express GT's around for 500... (apparently these clock to real Ultra speeds, not the 400/1100 crap -- PCI-Express that is)

Don't shop online at stores that charge over MSRP. Retail stores will be carrying the cards at MSRP when they become available. Just check Circuit City and Best Buy (or Fry's if you have one around). Several brands of new PCI-E cards have not even been shipped yet, but are due to be released soon.

The chips are released, but it takes time to manufacture, ship (literally, on a boat) and distribute finished cards.

Chumbo said they will have BFG 6800 PCIe Gt's in stock to sell in a month from today. And will also have BFG Ultra PCIe's too possibly a week or two after that.. both @ MSRP. ;) Only another month without a computer.. woohoo

Back