Spotswood

Gawd
Front%20angle-640.png

Side-640.png

Top%20back-640.png

back-640.png

Casters-640.png

Frame%20front-640.png

Are you saying it requires tools just to open the case?

Where are the MB standoffs? Where does the IO port go? Where to Hard drives go?

Maybe this would be easier if we could see the case with equipment in it. If you are just not done yet then I apologize.

The first 4ish pics show the tray and location where the power supply fits in. Cool idea as usual mr spotswood

Are you saying it requires tools just to open the case?

Where are the MB standoffs? Where does the IO port go? Where to Hard drives go?

Maybe this would be easier if we could see the case with equipment in it. If you are just not done yet then I apologize.

The case has already been shipped-out, so no more pics. But, here is a model showing the HDs, PSU and fan placement:

SWTX%20case%20v4.jpg

The client didn't mind not being able to mount an IO shield. :)

Has a case really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Man, that was one serious piece of gibberish.

@Spotswood, quality case. My only catch is the way the rails just end at a perpendicular cut. I think it would go a long way towards creating a finished look if you had some endcap for the corners, at least on the top front corners.

Fine work though. I've used these rails before, but I've never been able to come up with anything beyond simple, ugly, utility,

Man, that was one serious piece of gibberish.

@Spotswood, quality case. My only catch is the way the rails just end at a perpendicular cut. I think it would go a long way towards creating a finished look if you had some endcap for the corners, at least on the top front corners.

Fine work though. I've used these rails before, but I've never been able to come up with anything beyond simple, ugly, utility,

Thanks. Yeah, I have endcaps for the extrusions. :D

5slotwCompletedTopLeftAngle-640.JPG

Back