Custom A64 Storm Mounting Brackets

orkan

[H]ard|Gawd
Finished the first run of my custom Swiftech Storm mounting plates. Painted the first one blue to match my new custom PA120.3 rad. :)

Stock Universal plate:
stock_bracket.jpg

My Plate:
custom_bracket.jpg

custom_bracket2.jpg

Amazing what you can do with a $500,000 laser. :) I didn't like all the extra holes or the big ugly wings hanging off my block. So I set out to make a new one.

PM me if you are interested in one for yourself. I can do them for pretty much any block.

thats really cool dude. how much are you charging for them? i might be interested.

I like the idea of a plate that uses the same curves of the top plate.

That one does have a kind of nice industrial look though :cool:

Very clean and makes the block look much better. I'd like to see it in black too!

NICE WORK.

I can make them in any size/shape/color you want. :)

Mods, is it ok if I post pricing info here?

PM me for pricing and such, as I don't want to violate the rules of the forums.

I hope this doesn't offend the OP but I did just that because I was curious to see it in black and here's the result...pheer my 1337 PS skillz

Black.jpg

Sure, Just need you to send me the stock bracket, or the dimensions of it.

Actualy, making a braket for a TDX would involve making a whole new top. No big deal if your ok with tapping threads for fittings (shouldn't be a big deal if youve got teh taps). Just somethign to remember.

orkan said:
Sure, Just need you to send me the stock bracket, or the dimensions of it.
Cool. :)
Punx_Clever said:
Actualy, making a braket for a TDX would involve making a whole new top. No big deal if your ok with tapping threads for fittings (shouldn't be a big deal if youve got teh taps). Just somethign to remember.
That works for me, if Orkan doesn't have BSPP taps then I can do it.

Now that right there is spiffy.
One assumes that is metal of some flavor, am I right? Either way, if you did that in some sort of UV sensitive paint, or material, I'm sure people would be all over it like...well....all over it.

-Ghent

A lot of people like them, but nobody has bought one yet. lol

Good thing I did a really small run of these for the first batch.

Back