CS:CZ leak

badjoke

Gawd
I heard there was a counter strike: condition zero link.

at a lan or something my friend was browsing news and he calmly said "condition zero is leaked"

I mightve misheard him but... ya

is it true?

Originally posted by badjoke
I heard there was a counter strike: condition zero link.

at a lan or something my friend was browsing news and he calmly said "condition zero is leaked"

I mightve misheard him but... ya

is it true?

Warez are bad.

yeah, I actually had it for a while... It wasn't all the great. It had a lot of bugs but it was an early "release." But the graphics deffinately look better and stuff.

The leak is the old ritual version. But the publisher thought it was shitty so they didnt approve of it. They deleted it and started a new project by Turtle Rock.

Well I have just gotten into the Sith Base. I have Bastila, the Droid and my main guy. So I take the elevator, and this big sith governor dude is waiting for me. He owns me in like 2 seconds flat...can someone help me out with this?

Originally posted by Garzilla04
Well I have just gotten into the Sith Base. I have Bastila, the Droid and my main guy. So I take the elevator, and this big sith governor dude is waiting for me. He owns me in like 2 seconds flat...can someone help me out h this?

wrong topic

Originally posted by Mar8985
The leak is the old ritual version. But the publisher thought it was shitty so they didnt approve of it. They deleted it and started a new project by Turtle Rock.

actually the newer version of the game has been leaked as well.

Originally posted by Mar8985
wrong topic

thank you captain obvious :D

so wait, i haven't kept up w/ CS:CZ, but is it my understanding that a game company made it, but the publisher did not approve of it, and had another game developer remake it, from scratch?

that sounds absurd! and not worth the money spent at all.

ya i played it and let me tell you this! it sucks! i couldnt believe how lame it was... i could run throo the level with a machete out and i could hack guys with it so easily... way too easy and not good graphics

-warsaw

Its exactly like 1.6, only with upgraded skins and sounds, with a few new maps. Weapon wise, nothing new. I played a little 1v1 with a friend over lan, and it was fun, but thats cause we like 1.6 CS. Few of the maps didn't load, but besides that, the tipical buggy CS crap. I PeRSonally like it more than 1.6. Seems like the accuracy is better, and silenced weapons you can't hear where your being shot from. :D

Anyways ~~

Back