Crysis SP demo Sept 25

Excellent, excellent news! We are still a month away, but at least we have a date :)

was that really ingame? the part where he chocked the asian soldier? i hope this isnt another motorstorm or killzone.

was that really ingame? the part where he chocked the asian soldier? i hope this isnt another motorstorm or killzone.

Judging from past videos I would think so. Looks like they added mouth/eye movement to what we've previously saw.

The demo release date is really good news. Nice to have something to look forward to, even if it is only one level. I know I'll be spending hours just swimming/running around.

I kinda doubt it, though the gunplay/movement segments of the video seem to match up with the ingame videos we've seen. Also dunno about the bit where the character raises his arm to try and block the crashing humvee... the crashing seems legit, just not that your char will automatically react like that. :D

That has been in quite a few different videos, actually. I'm pretty sure this is in-game action.

Also dunno about the bit where the character raises his arm to try and block the crashing humvee... the crashing seems legit, just not that your char will automatically react like that. :D

That's the one thing I noticed and wondered about as well. It looks hella tight, though!

Granted the original 2005 Killzone 2 trailer was a bit of a stretch, but if you've seen the latest videos, its not that far off and impressive in its own right

The nanosuit video is pre-rendered. Some of the stuff you see in it is in gameplay (choking someone to use as a human shield seems to be possible) but otherwise it's fake, just like the Bioshock launch trailer.

yeah it seems lately games never deliver on their pre release hype, so i just now mentally accepted that crysis will be a let down, graphics wise, so i wont / wrist come release time. oh well.

Graphically I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm a little concerned at the gameplay. Reserving judgment till I play the demo.

Releasing a demo over one month before release and giving the date another month in advance... ver nice

I'm actually excited for all you people who will actually get to play this. I hope it rocks as hard as everyone wants it to.

OMFG PWNZORS! LOLercopter..... lets see if this game pony's up to its hype.

Back