Counterstrike Skin nightmare

Nephron

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok, first off. The skin I am wantint to use is a colt skin. Whenever I open the skin in the .mdl viewer it seems to be on the correct side, which would be on the right side. But when I put it in the folder where all of my other skins are, the colt skin is on the left side. I have put the "_r" on the end of the file name and when I do that, the skin doesent even work. Any ideas or help?

what version of cs are you using??

and also what version is the skin made for? the _r thing is purely a 1.5 thing and has nothing to do with 1.6....

we need more info than this...

Well.. Im useing steam. And the model came withOUT the "_r" on it. but its left handed when I try it in cs.. Can someone please convert the skin to right hand 1.6 model please? Here is the skin link. (sorry for direct linkage to there site, but I have dial up and it takes forever to download crap). Here is the link: http://www.cstrike-fortress.com/download.php?id=152

Thanks to anyone who could help me finish this problem of mine.

well. first of all.. I dont know milkshape... Just askin for a friendly person to do it for me. Wouldnt take that long. just to make a 1.5 model to a right haned 1.6 model.

actually it didnt. All of my models are on the right side right? Exept my colt one ( the skin that is facked) well.. When I type that in, all my right models go to the left side, and my colt model goes to the right side.. I dont know what to do!!!

Just a wild guess: Back up the image. Use Paint to do a horizontal flip of the image, save it, and try using it. If it doesn't work, try a vertical flip instead. Etc.

Back