Corsair Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Corsair is announcing a new addition to its lineup of performance RGB-lit DDR4 memory, VENGEANCE RGB White. Clad in a sleek new white heat spreader, VENGEANCE RGB White’s RGB LED-lit lightbar appears brighter than ever, bringing a vivid burst of customizable color and a distinctive new look.

VENGEANCE RGB doesn’t require any additional cables or connectors to provide full lighting control from within CORSAIR LINK Software. VENGEANCE RGB White is also compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and Asus Aura Sync lighting control software, offering the widest choice available to customize your memory’s RGB lighting. Whichever way you choose, you’ll be able to effortlessly match VENGEANCE RGB White’s lighting to your system’s color scheme or enable a range of customizable patterns and effects to put on a dazzling light show.

Considering the issues G.Skill has with their modules and how they control the RGB lighting I think I'd rather avoid it on memory.

Corsair is announcing a new addition to its lineup of performance RGB-lit DDR4 memory, VENGEANCE RGB White. Clad in a sleek new white heat spreader, VENGEANCE RGB White’s RGB LED-lit lightbar appears brighter than ever, bringing a vivid burst of customizable color and a distinctive new look.

VENGEANCE RGB doesn’t require any additional cables or connectors to provide full lighting control from within CORSAIR LINK Software. VENGEANCE RGB White is also compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light and Asus Aura Sync lighting control software, offering the widest choice available to customize your memory’s RGB lighting. Whichever way you choose, you’ll be able to effortlessly match VENGEANCE RGB White’s lighting to your system’s color scheme or enable a range of customizable patterns and effects to put on a dazzling light show.

Gag

RGB ALL THE THINGS SAID NO ONE. When will we hit peek RGB?

Last edited:
Apparently there's a very large market for this, otherwise it wouldn't have been created.

I like my RAM like I like my women.... hot, cheap, fast, and not bright.

Yuck, they look like late 1990s designer colors, just like those ugly G3 iMacs...
colorful-imacs-2.jpg

1506438379rqlyc42nxq_1_1.jpg

Speaking of which, the target audience of these white RGB memory modules:
c7a2f54bb20867047cb1b34bec2c00b0640308ce9bf5405665b6a14e79a9a1eb.jpg

:D

Not really into the RGB ram and this model is no exception. I like my windowed case but I don't want it to look like a UFO landing in the office.

Back