Corsair HS1/HS1A on buy.com for $46.47/$52.24 after rebate

WillC310

Limp Gawd
Incase you missed out on the Newegg shell shocker last week, buy.com is having a sale on the Corsair HS1 and HS1A.

Price is $57.47 for the HS1 (USB) or $62.24 (3.5mm jack) and then there's a $10 MIR and it has free shipping.

I had my local Fry's pricematch buy.com and they also had a $10 MIR.

bought a creative headset and returned it to get this. i missed the deal last week so im glad buy.com has this up for sale.
also thank goodness frys price matches! screw buying online and waiting through the weekend!

Ooh! I nearly jumped on a promo code deal at the egg, but that was still around $65. This is a pretty sweet deal! I might have to grab a couple.

Wow, nice price. I picked these up @ $99 and I think they were worth it at that price. Tempted to get a second pair for backup. Included software is awesome as well (For HS1 anyway).

Sturdy construction, braided cord, 50mm drivers. Plenty loud over USB. All good. Even though they look like earmuffs, I haven't experienced my ears getting hot with extended periods of use. Nice find.

sweet, just jumped on it for the hs1a, since usb has less output then analog one.

Elaborate please. I have the HS1A's and I have to crank everything up on my X-Fi card to get some decent bass.

ha, hs1 over usb has its own sound card ish thing built in, so the sound quality is pretty much at its highest. however hs1a leaves user to tweak up. I personally haven't had experience with creative sc since sb live!, so i'm not sure what's wrong exactly

ha, hs1 over usb has its own sound card ish thing built in, so the sound quality is pretty much at its highest. however hs1a leaves user to tweak up. I personally haven't had experience with creative sc since sb live!, so i'm not sure what's wrong exactly

I kind of doubt the built-in USB sound processor on the HS1 is going to beat out a high-end dedicated sound card...

How do these compare to a set of HD555's? I'd only be using them for gaming.

Back