Core i5 750 + GA-P55a-UD4P Combo Deal

Wompa164

Limp Gawd
Hi all,

I'm starting to prepare for Haswell's release so I've torn down my rig. I ran this for the last 2.5 years with absolutely zero issues, rock solid stable with a moderate OC (nothing extreme).

CPU: Intel Core i5 750
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P55a-UD4P
Link to board: http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3238#ov

Asking $150 shipped to continental US, should make a powerful HTPC for someone. Please PM if interested, thanks!

Bump for my setup. I've left my 750 stock under a 212+. 16GBs of ram and a 7950, gaming is just fine. Good luck with your sale. I'm about to sell mine after I upgrade my board and CPU next month. Hard to believe that chip is ~$75. Seems like the other day I've seen slower Q6600 go for $100...

Bump, was getting close on a deal but buyer pulled the trigger on something else, this is still available

Hard to believe this doesn't go faster. Semi modern quad core Intel CPU that can usually hit ~4GHz, and a board that can do 8x/8x CF OR SLI. Even has two SATA 3 ports on it. USB 3 is all that you are really missing. $150 shipped is to much?

Are you getting close to the $150 you wanted? I've got my new board and 3570k, so my p55 and 750 will be up for sale soon. I had thought $150 was a fair price, but after this thread I'm not so sure. If you don't mind, PM me the price you got.

Back