Coolit Eco Water Cooling system...

HardLiner

Gawd
I was think about picking one of these up for my Q6600 and I'm wondering what peoples opinions are on it, worth the $40.00? would I be able to overclock my CPU with it?

I don't have the money for a new system yet so I'm trying to get the most out of what I have for another year or so.

if i were you i'd get the hyper 212, its cheap and its able to cool very well, but if you really want to go water i suggest getting one of the corsair hydro series, like the h70 or h100, but those cost quite a lot...

Building a proper water cooling loop is great fun, and a great learning experience, but if you're just looking for a colder cpu the hyper 212 is the best bang for the buck

Where are you getting a Coolit system from and for so cheap? They work with Corsair now and their current systems are sold through Corsair as the H60, H80, H100.

As for how good their systems are, Coolit is a pretty good company and make good closed loop systems, you should be able to do quite a bit of OCing with that. But you could probably also get away with a lot of cooling with a Thermalright True Spirit 120 air cooler as well.

Back