Congratulations nomad8u for winning the December HDCotM

Xilikon

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2008
As the title say, let's congratulate nomad8u for winning the last HDotM of the year. It's a very heated competition with worth candidates so it's a very nice xmas gift.

Way to crunch !

And once again, all is right with the force...:p;)

Congrats nomad8u on a well deserved victory in a hard fought contest. It was a month where the poll could have gone in any direction, which makes the victory even more impressive.

Now that we know all 12 candidates, let's get the HDCotY party started! :D

Thanks guys! I'm truly honored and pretty surprised. There was some tough choices.

I gotta GET me some of that Force.. Don't worry Smoke I'll pick you up some force too.

Let's just leave each others forces alone. This is a family forum. :p

Thanks guys! I'm truly honored and pretty surprised. There was some tough choices.

I gotta GET me some of that Force.. Don't worry Smoke I'll pick you up some force too.

Hey, I gave Smoke the title Official Manw[H]ore some time back, it's not your fault he has allowed his escutcheon to become tarnished.:p;)

Hey, I gave Smoke the title Official Manw[H]ore some time back, it's not your fault he has allowed his escutcheon to become tarnished.:p;)

Hey, I'll have that as my official title on the forum eventually. I just need to get the required postcount first.

good to see ya won Nomad8u.. even though i didnt vote for ya to make the voting interesting :p you definitely deserved it with all the WCG work you've done..

IMHO it couldn't have gone to a better [H]orde DCer. CONGRATS to the maximum max brother nomad8u.Thanks for your insightful and helpful threads concerning WCG, also your threads about F@H :D

If it hadn't been for your spreadsheet, I'd have never known there were a "zillion" other DC programs out there. ;)

WAY TO DC

Folding and WCGing for the CURE

Excellent work nomad8u!
Everyone around here sure enjoys having you hear, you are a very great source of information and support and did I mention your one hell of a folder!
Thanks for all you do.

Keep it real,
Keep it [H]ard,
Keep it real [H]ard!

Well deserved!

Congrats.

Now the race for [H]DCer of the Year!:cool:

Congrats nomad... you definitely deserve it!

And needless to say, beers and tamales man... WCG On!!

Hey congrats man. You are indeed a Hard DC'er. :) Thanks for all the WCG help over the past few months.

Onward and upward!

Congratulations nomad8u! Well deserved honor! :cool:

Back