Confused

ereshkigal

Limp Gawd
Please bare with me on this. What do the [H] in my badge mean? Just noticed I am up to 3 of them.

If you go to Hardfolding.com and scroll all the way down to where your badge is... I think there is a listing of what the diff colors and amount of H's are for

Basically if you have 3 pink H's you are AWESOMESAUCE!

Ugh, I can't find the "Key" for those diff colors. However, the more H's you have, and at such and such color is a direct correlation to how many PPD or WU's you got rockin!

Please bare with me on this. What do the [H] in my badge mean? Just noticed I am up to 3 of them.

If you know the colours, then you know the last milestone you passed.
Milestones

Ps. The 9,000,000 badge is wrong.

Luck ............. :D

The H's reflect how [H]ard you are... how many points you have.

Welcome to the team!

Very nice ramp up. You've more than quadrupled your production over the last 2 weeks!!

Very nice. You'll be flying up the ranks now. WTF!

You will probably mow me some time soon too. Congrats. It doesn't help me that the power went out this afternoon when my SMP was at 99% and then when I started my computer it started the WU over. I was passed the pref deadline anyway, and wouldnt have made final so I just picked up a new one. See that in about 24 hrs.

Keep it up!

Back