Computex Low Profile Cooler

That's the geminiii mini, I think. I saw it in Linus's video.
Only thing I don't like about it is the fan, they should've used a blade master :/

Personally i dont think heatsinks should ever come with fans. The vast majority of included fans are garbage that i just have to replace anyhow.

Personally i dont think heatsinks should ever come with fans. The vast majority of included fans are garbage that i just have to replace anyhow.
While I agree some included fans aren't the best, many are totally satisfactory. Not including them would be an unwise marketing decision. Improving the fan would be better. Or just leave it to the end user to pick their fan of choice. And bonus: now you've got the stock fan as backup or other uses.

I also think most stock fans are bad, but they are prob ok for most users. One reason I always picked Scythe, their included fans were very well rounded, and made quiet easily.

It's one of those things that they really should market better. A Quality fan has value even when bundled, you just have to make it desirable.

the accessory pack in the brown fans are what set them apart. I mean its cool they are gonna make black ones and all, but the ugly brown has grown on me hehe.

Uh, aside from the color, which I couldn't care less about, it's good to bring their prices down, they are overpriced after all. Accessories, like with anything, can go largely unused by many.

I also think most stock fans are bad, but they are prob ok for most users.

The current stock Intel HSFs work perfectly fine under these conditions:
1) Installed properly.
2) Not overclocking.
3) Fan profile set in BIOS.

Back