Component input? (for console)

Ttocs

[H]ard|Gawd
I've had a WinTV Theater card for several years, and it's worked great. A few months ago, I finally got an HDTV, and I'm amazed at the difference between S-Video and Component inputs. The problem is, however, I can't seem to find any standalone cards with component input. I've noticed there are a few video cards that have component inputs, but I already have a 6800 Ultra, and I plan on upgrading it shortly, so I'd prefer to have a separate card that will have the component inputs to play my consoles on my PC. I also saw the vdigi converter, but I'd rather have a card so I can multitask with it.

Does anyone know of any standalone cards that support component inputs?

Thanks.

.:Ttocs

Component in, so I can use it to play consoles on my PC.

.:Ttocs

you could get a new Screen to do double duty for your console and your PC, I highly recommend Dell's 24" 2405FPW (it has VGA, DVI, Component,S-Video,Composite inputs) You should be able to get one for under $800 if you catch a sale. They also just released a 30" model but it will be a while before any deals come out on that beast.

This will allow you to play your console with out a separate screen, but you won't be able to record any content from the component line to your PC, which is what I'd like to do.

Back