Completely stuck in developing iPhone app. Anyone take a look at it?

dalearyous

[H]ard|Gawd
i am completely stuck and its too hard to explain. was wondering if someone could PM me and give me advice after looking at it. the app basically searches and displays information stored in an SQLite database i created on the phone. the app loads but it does not list anything in the table view. i haven't even gotten to the searchBar yet.

happy to take a look. can't promise i'll find the problem though. u stepped thru the code?

BTW: You should consider using Core Data

Last edited:
Send me your code, I probably won't finish it and put it up on the App store for everyone to purchase. ;)

Just something to consider ...

Send me your code, I probably won't finish it and put it up on the App store for everyone to purchase. ;)

Just something to consider ...

Not insulted by this -- tons of dishonest folks out there. I don't think the OP is worried, though.

not really possible. my company pays a lot of money for the data in the program and the database i am currently using is something i made...not what we have payed for.

Not insulted by this -- tons of dishonest folks out there. I don't think the OP is worried, though.

Oh yeah, it certainly wasn't meant as pointing to folks who would like to help out, just something for the OP to consider since especially iPhone apps have numerous "rags to riches" stories based on very inexpensive but popular apps.

Yep, well certainly not rags or riches, but one of our apps, BillMinder, does alright :)

Back