Complete New Lian Li Mini EVGA/ASUS build 10700K, 32GB, 1.5TB, 3060TI FTW, K/M LOCAL DFW SALE ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

scgt1

Supreme [H]ardness
Located in DFW
LOCAL SALE ONLY WILL NOT SHIP WILL NOT PART

Looking for straight up cost here no scalping on the gpu or anything else for that mater. Which was my point in building this one and the other 3 I'm working on.
Had this one built for 2 months now I believe it has been with it just sitting in the case box waiting to score a gpu for it. Which I just picked up on the 23rd from Best Buy opened and installed it on the 24th. Windows 10 Pro X64 is fully updated and ready to jump to 11 if you want to have fun with that mess. Figured I would leave that as an owners choice to handle when they get it.

Specs and Pcpartpicker pricing linked below. I don't know why the $90.42 in additional tax doesn't show on the guest link. Retail is $2,323.82 with the extra tax.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZxHpZZ
The cpu/mobo have manual entries since Microcenter isn't listed and they are local to DFW figured that's the price that should be used and also factored in the $20 savings for a combo. The EVGA 3060TI FTW has a manual price because part picker pulls current listed in stock prices and they are all 3rd party marketplace scalpers.

Everything but the case glass just got the plastic pulled off yesterday when I installed the gpu and the EVGA keyboard and mouse are unopened.
Gallery

Asking $2,200 obo Low ball and you will be ignored. You can clearly see what the retail cost is for everything. I will entertain reasonable offers but no trades.

Will also be posting an all Asus build in a Z11 with Strix 6600XT and two half new half used custom open loop builds from my old computers at a later time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back