Club SLI members check your email.

kuyaglen

[H]F Junkie
Club SLI members check you email...

club-sli_dark-void-free.png

Well, I signed up for Club SLI just now, let's see if I get it.

anyone know if the promo codes are unique to the user or just a generic promo code?

I tired to sign up but can't detect my sli even though its on. I have evga classified and EVGA Cards. Really stupid detection if I have them on in the control panel.

i am wondering if it a generic promo code, i dont have sli so i cant sign up :/

I dont think it is generic

one got posted on woot:
GFFCFWWSZAFB
GFFCESQPEACE

doesnt seem to work

I've beena memeber of club sli since my evga 939 matx sli rig was the hotness, and i randomly relogged in earlier this month, but they didn't send me anything :( I actually wanted a copy of this too, to check out with my 3d and physx equipped setup. /whine

Well, I signed up for Club SLI just now, let's see if I get it.

Yeah. Me too. As soon as I read the opening post I figured I'd go do it even if it doesn't lead to a free game. I'll be ready if they do it again. Best of luck.

Got mine, very aggravated with the fact it wont go full screen tho. Damn thing stays in windowed mode.

The promotion is for users who were current members as of the end of day 2/23 (The day before we sent out the newsletter) and does not apply to users who joined Club SLI after the fact.

Sorry but you just missed the boat on this one but you'll be eligible for next Club SLI promotion.

Welcome to Club SLI

I Tried

:p

Club SLI member is not the same as the forum member?
Nope. You needed to be registered on Club Sli for this offer.
Sadly I missed it, but am now ready for the next offer that comes along :).

Back