Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

narsbars

2[H]4U
I want a higher end Android phone that can be used on Wi Fi, I don't care about making phone calls or texts. Looking for something like a Pixel 6, 6 pro, Galaxy 20 series, as long as it has a great screen and excellent battery. Looking to spend under $100.00 shipped using PPal G&S. I am open to another make but I need the best screen I can get for games and will do my homework for any offers.

Last edited:
If you are willing to spend $50 more, you can get a samsung galaxy s23 fe from metro. The phone is $99, but you also have to buy a plan with it. There is no obligation to keep an active plan after that first month purchase.

https://www.metrobyt-mobile.com/cell-phone/samsung-galaxy-s23-fe?sku=610214679543

It has a 6.4 oled, 8gb ram, snapdragon 8 gen 1

It may appear out of stock online, but just keep checking occasionally (it just came out about 2 weeks ago).

It may appear cheaper if you buy in store, but you get charged activation fee + tax on the original $599 price + you have to port a number in. So it's less of a hassle to just buy online

LG V60 are about $100 used / $160 new on ebay. 6.8" screen, expandable storage, and has a dual screen case you can purchase separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back