CLOSED; WTB; Ubiquiti Edgerouter 4, Will consider 6P or 12

It's for work, need current product and specifically chose these for the higher CPU.

I have EdgeRouter 3L and 4, would let go of the 4 as it's more than I need for my un-complicated home network. It's got a few dings from being in a box with other hardware, but perfectly functional.
Router and power cable only as shown.
I'll do $155 shipped. Can't find any recent sales here, and eBay sold prices are ~$180+.
2022-08-17 07.39.02.jpg

I've been rock'n the Edgerouter X-SFP for many years now and it's been a great little router running 4 UAP's (EOL now) via POE and running the SFP port to an old 48 port Netgear 1GB managed switch

..anyhoo , good luck in your search!

I have EdgeRouter 3L and 4, would let go of the 4 as it's more than I need for my un-complicated home network. It's got a few dings from being in a box with other hardware, but perfectly functional.
Router and power cable only as shown.
I'll do $155 shipped. Can't find any recent sales here, and eBay sold prices are ~$180+.
View attachment 501529
I'll take it. Don't know why I didn't get notifications on this so sorry for late reply.

I've been rock'n the Edgerouter X-SFP for many years now and it's been a great little router running 4 UAP's (EOL now) via POE and running the SFP port to an old 48 port Netgear 1GB managed switch

..anyhoo , good luck in your search!
I have 138 ER-X and ER-L deployed and managed in our self hosted UNMS. I like it but these stock shortages for the last ten months with Ubiquiti are really causing problems. I've started deploying OpenWRT for less important things and we might permanently switch to Teltonika if I can get them in minimal volume and like them.

Anyway I think I'm good now, thanks all.

Back