Status
Not open for further replies.

Ins0mnyteq

[H]ard|Gawd
So i broke the shit outta my Nexus 6, ill be needing a new phone. Looking for something around $200 interested in a oneplus2 ,Nexus 5x or nexus 6p, maybe a moto x pure. something along those lines, needs to be unlocked. i have a few things to trade if you have a nice Nexus 6p

no iphones please.

Trade items

-Audeze EL-8 headphones

-DuckyShine year of the horse Edition 60% keyboard ( Black Mx switches, for real men)

-a Few WD Enterprise 1TB Drives

-A broken screen nexus 6

-Pny XLR8 GTX960 2GB

need it like yesterday so hit me up~!!!

It's only 100-150$ to get the screen fixed..
Bump

everywhere i went to its $200 or i order the screen and do it fro $169, but its a pain in the ass, ive done it before. but TBH for $200 i can get a nexus 5x and a little more a oneplus2. not worth fixing imo. ill sell it to you for $50 if you want it. =)

$50 for your n6? Even with cracked screen? Hit me with pics, i'll probably take it.

i got no way to take pics its my only camera, it works, but the digitizer obviously is not great. upper left corner is demolished cracks run through the left side and just the top of the right side. otherwise id say its an 8/10 screen notwithstanding. the phone makes the screen go off now for some reason and its pretty difficult to get back on which is really the main reason im replacing it otherwise id rock the broke screen. i take ebtween 50-100 calls a day and i cant be missing them cause i cant turn the screen on lol. but yeah $50 is cool with me, pm and ill send you my paypal info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back