CityVille Hits 6 Million Daily Active Users

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Zynga’s newest game has broken the company record reaching 6 million active users in only 8 days. CitiVille is the newest in a line of games released by Zenga since its startup in 2007. Someone has way too much time on their hands. :D

Zynga claims to be the largest social game network on the web with self-published numbers of 1.3 million daily active users and 20 million registered users.

With the amount of spam, and hidden internet advertising.... yes, facebook does hinder my internet experience when its spammed all over EVERYTHING for the sake of them getting more users to join. And don't think for a second that facebook and crew (microsoft is part of their crew now since they share "profits") that facebooks spam all over isn't actually PAID FOR...... it is.

They've easily spent millions on just the "Join us on facebook!" shit I used to see on TV (another thing that has been spammed by facebook)

I have nothing bad to say about twitter, they did it right and IMHO its a much more useful internet tool than useless facebook. I wish more people would see through the BS... especially facebook defending fanboys....... :rolleyes:

Not to mention facebook is a totally counter-productive site for 99.9% of its users (more than one hundred million people waste their life and useful time spying on people they should go meet in person instead.....)

With the amount of spam, and hidden internet advertising.... yes, facebook does hinder my internet experience when its spammed all over EVERYTHING for the sake of them getting more users to join. And don't think for a second that facebook and crew (microsoft is part of their crew now since they share "profits") that facebooks spam all over isn't actually PAID FOR...... it is.

They've easily spent millions on just the "Join us on facebook!" shit I used to see on TV (another thing that has been spammed by facebook)

I have nothing bad to say about twitter, they did it right and IMHO its a much more useful internet tool than useless facebook. I wish more people would see through the BS... especially facebook defending fanboys....... :rolleyes:

If you don't like Facebook, then don't use it. You can't hate on Facebook for wanting to expand their business model by integrating 'Liking' on other sites. It's no different than Digg, Twitter, etc's similar feature (Retweet, Digg this!); You can't bash someone for being a "fanboy" when you're in that same category.

Your Internet experience is what you make it, perhaps you shouldn't visit sites that have Facebook integration since it seems to piss you off so much. Or hell, do us all a favor and don't exercise your ability to click the Reply button. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure if it's just me but I have yet to see FaceBook spamming anything all over the place. It's the individual sites that are spamming your television ads and the internet with the "Join us on FaceBook" and the "like" buttons you see on sites.

But as Primitive said, it's no different than what people have done on their site for Digg and Twitter and all the others like them.

Zynga are dirty and unscrupulous and I won't play any of their crapware.

Back